ICL is a good option for patients who have refractive errors (short-sightedness, long-sightedness, ASTIGMATISM), who are not suitable for laser refractive surgery. It could treat a wide range of refractive errors (between +6 to -18 dioptres) and astigmatism up to 6 dioptres.
- Are between the ages of 21 and 60 years.
- Are short-sighted with mild to severe myopia (-0.5D to -20D).
- Are long-sighted with mild to severe hyperopia (+0.5D to +10.0D)
- Have astigmatism between 0.5 and 6.0 D
- Have not had a change in prescription of more than 0.5D in a year.
- Are looking for a procedure that doesn’t create dry eye syndrome